Looking for ways to minimize the appearance of your scars without leaving home? We’ve got some tricks with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen (or you can order from our website!)
We know it’s extremely normal to have scars on our faces, especially if we were playful as children or we had acne on our teenage years. If these bring up negative memories, or you’re just tired of seeing them on your face day after day, we’ve got a some tricks for minimizing the appearance of scars:
- Before going to sleep, cover your scar with a thin layer of honey.
- Then wrap the area with a band-aid or bandage and let it sit for a whole night.
- In the morning, remove it and rinse your skin with warm water.
- Repeat for at least a month.
Use coconut oil
- Warm up coconut oil until it’s a liquid.
Apply it on the scar for at least 10 minutes while massaging gently with your fingers.
Let your skin absorb the oil for 60 minutes.
Repeat four times a week for at least a month.
Use baking soda
- Mix two tablespoons of baking soda with distilled water until you have a paste.
- Moisten your skin with distilled water and apply the paste to the scar.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse and repeat for a month.
Buy a specific product
As you can see there are many easy tricks to minimize your scars. Nevertheless, if you’d like to get better and faster results, you can try different products on the market that have special ingredients that will leave your skin healthy and free of blemishes and/or scars.
Scar reducer, treats dark spots and discoloration on skin to diminish the effects of scars, blemishes, sun damage and agings. Use the applicator or a cotton swab and apply to targeted areas. Use every night and for sensitive skins, use every other night.
You can buy it here.
You can find more products here.
SEE ALSO: How To Choose The Right Facial Serum For Your Skin
Featured image by Yan Krukov from Pexels